This Photoshop script can do everything that the Rounded Rectangle Radius Resizer script can, and a lot more!
- Round the corners of any polygonal shape
- Multiple corner styles
- Settings are saved to the Layer so they can be modified
- Smooth multiple sub-paths in the same layer
- Smooth only the selected sub-paths
As with the Rounded Rectangle Radius Resizer script, you can also
- View the pixel radius of existing rounded rectangles
- Edit multiple layers at once
- Apply a different radius to each corner and/or subpath
I have a couple more ideas for another update. Let me know if there are any other options that would be useful.
Download “Corner Editor” script (win/mac CS5/CS6)