Here is a new version of my Corner Editor script that is compatible with the new Photoshop CC 2015 release. Download Now!
Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
This Photoshop script can do everything that the Rounded Rectangle Radius Resizer script can, and a lot more!
- Round the corners of any polygonal shape
- Multiple corner styles
- Settings are saved to the Layer so they can be modified
- Smooth multiple sub-paths in the same layer
- Smooth only the selected sub-paths
As with the Rounded Rectangle Radius Resizer script, you can also
- View the pixel radius of existing rounded rectangles
- Edit multiple layers at once
- Apply a different radius to each corner and/or subpath
I have a couple more ideas for another update. Let me know if there are any other options that would be useful.
Download “Corner Editor” script (win/mac CS5/CS6/CC)
This script will separate each contiguous group of pixels to its own layer.
In the example below, the layer “Image” was split into 3 separate layers.
(Update: I’ve made a new corner rounding script with more features: Corner Editor)
This tool will allow you to edit the radius of a rounded rectangle after you’ve drawn it.
You can also:
- Resize each corner’s radius independently.
- Edit multiple layers at once.
- View the pixel size of the radii of an existing rounded rectangle
Tip: Hide your interface with the tab key for faster performance.