February 3, 2013
This Photoshop script can do everything that the Rounded Rectangle Radius Resizer script can, and a lot more!
- Round the corners of any polygonal shape
- Multiple corner styles
- Settings are saved to the Layer so they can be modified
- Smooth multiple sub-paths in the same layer
- Smooth only the selected sub-paths
As with the Rounded Rectangle Radius Resizer script, you can also
- View the pixel radius of existing rounded rectangles
- Edit multiple layers at once
- Apply a different radius to each corner and/or subpath
I have a couple more ideas for another update. Let me know if there are any other options that would be useful.
Download “Corner Editor” script (win/mac CS5/CS6/CC)
December 9, 2012
This script will separate each contiguous group of pixels to its own layer.
In the example below, the layer “Image” was split into 3 separate layers.
Download “Split to Layers” script
November 29, 2012
(Update: I’ve made a new corner rounding script with more features: Corner Editor)
This tool will allow you to edit the radius of a rounded rectangle after you’ve drawn it.
You can also:
- Resize each corner’s radius independently.
- Edit multiple layers at once.
- View the pixel size of the radii of an existing rounded rectangle
Tip: Hide your interface with the tab key for faster performance.
Download Rounded Rectangle Radius Resizer script v1.2*